This is not a Gate!!!!!

WATERGATES ONLY!!! POSTS WITHOUT GATES DO NOT BELONG IN THIS CATEGORY! USE "DX-LAND" FOR THOSE POSTS! The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com! (LISTEN FOR WWPDX.COM ON CHANNELS 28 (27.285 AM), 26 (27.265 AM Mini-Bowl), AND 6 (27.025 AM Super Bowl) as well as many others!

Moderator: fortymobile

fortymobile

This is not a Gate!!!!!

Post by fortymobile »

I Just would like to say the boys on the WWPDX have some of the nicest sounding radios on the Band....Don't think that people are not starting to come to Ch28 by accident.. There are a lot of big Boys taken notes
charlie
WWPDX MEMBER

51 in va

Post by charlie »

a 4040 its all fun for sure you have been sounding good up here in the luv country
charlie e looney
51 in the Luv
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

410 on that.
65_Probation officer
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 65_Probation officer »

I was amazed at the number of QUALITY stations on 28 when I began talking with the good time gang. Now I rarely go anywhere else.
:D
#3 of the Texas Regulators
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

bulldog357 wrote:Me too... Can't do a lot with the audio in the mobile - but I try to keep it clean. Love the radios on this channel.
It can be done just go to work a lot harder.
swamprat289
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by swamprat289 »

it sure is some good sounding stations out for sure.the only thing that makes mine sound good is all those good sounding water gat stations out there.if i go a few days with out some skip i start going into dts lol.take care to all the good time gang.
WWPDX289 SWAMPRAT KEEP A GRIN ABOVE THE CHIN AND IF NOBODY LOVES YOU GOD ALWAYS WILL....................
Lip-Chopper258 upstate NY
WWPDX MEMBER

all of you guys are right!!!

Post by Lip-Chopper258 upstate NY »

I like Ch #28 because almost ALL of the radio's sound GREAT!!! I have good complaments on how good my radio sounds like (I hope they are telling me the truth,because I havn't heard my radio out in skip-land.) I gate others so they may hear their radio. I have fun doing it & have heard every one wants to get on my gates because I do great gates. Well thank you guys. That is a great complament to me. I hope you enjoy my gates of YOUR radio. Thanks again,,,
"Lip-Chopper258 upstate NY" And "Have a Good Day ;)"
I like shooting skip & meeting people
359EasternIowa
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 359EasternIowa »

Hope I don't shake anyone up bringing up an old thread... I do like 28 because the good radios and most of all good operators. No body wants to listening to complaining like what goes on 33 & 34. I would skip on 11 but my lil ole bitty radio can't touch the true big boys. Thanks to all who make 27.285 a great home channel! :)
WWPDX callsign 359EasternIowa
Home CH28 27.285 MHz, not trying to kick butt, just like skippin'. 10-4?
How 'bout it DX Land, 359 Eastern Iowa checkin' the mail in my mobile. If you hear a cricket, it's me.

http://www.facebook.com/359easterniowa or see your watergates at http://www.youtube.com/user/AliveByFaithInHim

Return to “CB WATERGATES : <<< The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com!”