The hammers were out their on 27.285 today !!! Gates insiide

WATERGATES ONLY!!! POSTS WITHOUT GATES DO NOT BELONG IN THIS CATEGORY! USE "DX-LAND" FOR THOSE POSTS! The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com! (LISTEN FOR WWPDX.COM ON CHANNELS 28 (27.285 AM), 26 (27.265 AM Mini-Bowl), AND 6 (27.025 AM Super Bowl) as well as many others!

Moderator: fortymobile

John denver sandiego
WWPDX MEMBER

The hammers were out their on 27.285 today !!! Gates insiide

Post by John denver sandiego »

Boy what a great skip day today their were some big hammers out their on the air waves.

Daddy long legs came out their a few times and dropped that buster britches mall down.

Then Alabamma skip shooter put a good whoopin on him lol darn alabamma skip shooter cut radios off

Double D came out their and cut some of their radios slap clean off the band.

Gentlemen Jack put that quad out their and cut double D slap off made him look like he was on a 2 pill on a long wire.

914 in the mobile in possom ville his mobile sounded like a bas station untill another base station came out their and called 1-800 slap a duck and he sure splapped him around.

was tons of funn today i would have to give it to daddy long legs double D or gentlemen jack.

keep them watergates going i have not heard very many gates of what my rusion snake sounds like.

Listen to them have fun they were an actuel video gate i changed up and started making real video gates instead of making the vieo intoo a slide show it was cool but it took tooo much work lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru-_gyGKzn0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDQtzaxQ7ss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVZVa7MCS6Y
Smiley
Smiley's CB Shop

Post by Smiley »

Ha Ha... Nice gate man.
WWPDX #30
richy
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by richy »

i have to say that johndenver sandiego milked those conditions for all its worth! :lol: :lol: good stuff! dll busting loose as well! 60dbs !!!! wooooww 73s.
Daddylonglegs-927
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Daddylonglegs-927 »

whewwwww weeeeeee-----

Man I don't think your s meter ever came below 40db;

I've got to start making gates; it aint nothing like that on my side.

If I had to listen to that for very long; they have to haul me away

to the nut house for sure. whoa!

Thanks for the fun; and I appreciate your work and effort on that end.

73s for now.

DLL
Daddylonglegs
WWPDX 927
John denver sandiego
WWPDX MEMBER

Thanks for all the fun and hammer dropping to my radio

Well daddy long legs i have the perfect program for you all you need is a laptop and a cheap webcam

the program i have cost me $18 for an upgrade since i have used their other software also.

If you would like the program i can send you a link to download it and the name and registartion key to have the full program.

I love it it is very easy to use easy to edit my friends meaning if i have a 50 minute video gate i can start it whare one person is then when he either goes 10 7 or falls out my radio i can stop the end of the gate and then click save as and then go to the next person on the gate

i have been using this software for 5 years and I am the king of watergates.

i will say i would have to say i would have to thank 4040 for helping me years ago me and 4040 were the first stations to watergate digitaly and then upload them online for others to listen too on putfile.

but since putfile is not any more we now use you tube and i like that also

any way if any one has any questions about watergating please let me know i can help you
Daddylonglegs-927
WWPDX MEMBER

I have everything except a web cam.

I have a Compaq Presario v2000; a Canon digital camera, and I think

I can do it.

I've been telling 4040 for a long-time now that I was gonna do it .

IT'S NOW TIME...........

I'm ready.

73s

DLL
Daddylonglegs
WWPDX 927
alabama skipshooter
WWPDX MEMBER

dang

Post by alabama skipshooter »

HAY THERE DADDY LONGLEGGS GOOD DXING MAN I DIF ENJOYED IT WISH I HAD LITTLE MORE CONDIT. WERE I COULD REALY PUT ON YOU HA HA. YOU TAKE MAN. :lol:
BAM BAM NOBODEY MOVES NOBODEY GETS HURT. THE ALABAMA SKIPSHOOTER WORKING THIS ALABAMA SLAMMER HAS BEEN THERE AND GONE.

CUTTING SKY DUCKS LIPS OFF ~Z~
555 BigHorn Mobile
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 555 BigHorn Mobile »

channel 28 been dead all day nothing
Tijuana Mama
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Tijuana Mama »

what a busy lil bee you are john denver~ :wink:
Tijuana Mama ~ Santee, CA
Daddylonglegs-927
WWPDX MEMBER

Skipshooter---

It wouldn't be the first time you've made me ride on the back of the

bus you cottonpicka!!!! At least you always give me a window seat :lol:

I'ts always fun and that's what we're ALL here for and exactly why we

keep doing it.

Keep on with the keepin' on ALABAMA SKIPSHOOTER----Bam! Bam!

73s

DLL
Daddylonglegs
WWPDX 927
John denver sandiego
WWPDX MEMBER

Total recorder Video Pro

Well daddy long legs and anyone else that may need a great program to video all of your friends and this program will work with your camera buster britches.

Just download this link below and put the password superstar then use the regular download and wait 60 seconds and then download it to your downloads

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TSMWK511

(or on WWPDX: VideoGateProg.zip)

its very small only 5.5 mb the registration key is in the folder with my name and the registration key inside it

install the total recorder video pro then go to the help erea and a bar will come down and a registartion bar will be their and put the name and the registration key in the items it tells you and boom you got the full version

and i asure you that you will really like it the program is very easy to edit very easy to use and might as well make it availible for all of my PDX Brothers on this forum this is why i put a password on it becuase i now know if some one tells me they using the software and told me thnx lol i know it came from wwpdx

i also am a computer technition to all od the wwpdx people out their and i also have a program to make these video gates smaller also once you record the gate i have a program that will also make them intoo any format such as mp4 witch is what i use to make them smaller so i can e mail them to all of my friends

I have been doing this watergating for a long time i never used a tape recorder i went straight to digital watergating.

but now it is time to step up our game fellas its now time to start video gating all of your friends dont miss out on big hammers that drop intoo your radio video gate them things boys dont hesatate to download this program and use it for your fun on the cb air waves.

i also have the total recorder pro not a video software but just a gating software witch works very very well also

i have been using this software since 2005

http://www.totalrecorder.com/?prod=TR82 ... .1.7600-64

the total recorder pro is a very good source of wave files and mp3 file gating system also you can record anything and make any sound file smaller also i can make a watergate sound file a 45 minute gate sound very quality and it would only be 10 mb so you can send it easy to any one on the internet

pretty nifty ha?

but i think the watergating is now out of the picture and the video gating is in the mix becuase all of us now use you tube to show off all of our watergates and video gates so to record a sound and then have to make a video just to put it ontoo you tube takes 2 steps this software all you do is set up your webcam and set the perameteors witch this software has a book and help section inside the program just incase you do get lost using it and you are on your way to super star status

You know i am soo glad i watergate becuase their are a lot of times i talk to some one out their on the air waves and i really liked what they either said or some one got their but completly whooped and if i wasnt recording it i wouldnt be able to listen to it again and belive me their are times when you get some great stuff

I have over 10,000 watergates from 2005 to today and i will say one thing for sure it would have took me a lot longer to make them and put them togethor without the total recorder i can edit them so easily grab the person from start to finish and keep on going to the next person without even flinching.

well now their is no excuse to not watergate me heheh

you guys have fun out their and keep them hammers on them ducks and keep them VIDEO GATES yes i said Video Gates rolling.
Daddylonglegs-927
WWPDX MEMBER

(standing up clapping)

Thanks Fi--er uhhmm John;

I appreciate (and I'm real sure others on the forum do as well)

your donation and the charity work you do.

I'll get busy on this and try to have something up and going here

in a couple of days.

Thank you and keep on making it fun. 8)

73s

DLL
Daddylonglegs
WWPDX 927
103_buckeye
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 103_buckeye »

great water gates sounds like a good time your guys are having hopfully i won't be so busy here soon and i can join in the fun! =)
Broadcasting off the bank of the OHIO river.
Daddylonglegs-927
WWPDX MEMBER

Where you been 103?

Haven't heard you in a while; had a couple of nickels rolled in skip

from 444 and we read about Muddobber's misfortune but I'm still

looking to make the ground wave hookup with you.

Usually in there in the mornings before work at around 5-6am ESTu

talking a little ground conditions---hope to catch you soon!

73s

DLL
Daddylonglegs
WWPDX 927
Belly Acher
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Belly Acher »

I heard you talking about that program thurs I think it was while I was on my way to work. I didn't have any real conditions, Ma nature has me in a time out.
Belly Acher 151 Cruzin Ocean City, MD. Bumpin it Down on the Boardwalk!!

Galaxy Saturn, Xforce XT-40012, Maco M-103

Stryker 440, Xforce X800, 10K
103_buckeye
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 103_buckeye »

yeah man things been crazy up here i forgot how to turn anything on any more 33 will have to come up and show me again hah. yeah hope to catch ya soon man!
Broadcasting off the bank of the OHIO river.

Return to “CB WATERGATES : <<< The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com!”