watergates

WATERGATES ONLY!!! POSTS WITHOUT GATES DO NOT BELONG IN THIS CATEGORY! USE "DX-LAND" FOR THOSE POSTS! The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com! (LISTEN FOR WWPDX.COM ON CHANNELS 28 (27.285 AM), 26 (27.265 AM Mini-Bowl), AND 6 (27.025 AM Super Bowl) as well as many others!

Moderator: fortymobile

103_buckeye
WWPDX MEMBER

watergates

Post by 103_buckeye »

Broadcasting off the bank of the OHIO river.
33_n_d_byu
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 33_n_d_byu »

dam i need me a dike. does she have a friend? i dont want an old one though
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

dang bro ya beat me up worse than you did probation officer
33_n_d_byu
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 33_n_d_byu »

it dont really count when we that far apart or atleast that is what i'm gona say when you cut mine off hahahahhaha
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

lmao ehhhhhh really kind of like 103 and iceman. I noticed on my end down here that they are like you and grasshopper. Close to be neighbors.... but far enough to have different conditions. I do apologize to you 103 and iceman.... Working with new gate keeper..... I erased all my files. First time I went into folders to erase some of my other gates from a couple weeks ago and I erased all of my gates by mistake.....
I will tell ya this iceman.... he had that hammer down over here in texas//// Old 103 ain't no joke.... that a mean cotton picka....

Then on second half he had his beams over to BYU..... you had the hammer down over good to have convo with both of you. Keep up the good work. Looks like 103 is running in front on this contest Zoduck started.
65_Probation officer
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 65_Probation officer »

dang Skyhawk you the man when you on that dike. The dikes in South Central Texas will not let a man get on top of em.
#3 of the Texas Regulators
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

65_Probation officer wrote:dang Skyhawk you the man when you on that dike. The dikes in South Central Texas will not let a man get on top of em.
LMAO guess that is what happens when you build dike, islands and levees for a living.
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

LMAO what old Big Nasty old problem.... still running like 2 watt?

Return to “CB WATERGATES : <<< The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com!”