249 Illinois

WATERGATES ONLY!!! POSTS WITHOUT GATES DO NOT BELONG IN THIS CATEGORY! USE "DX-LAND" FOR THOSE POSTS! The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com! (LISTEN FOR WWPDX.COM ON CHANNELS 28 (27.285 AM), 26 (27.265 AM Mini-Bowl), AND 6 (27.025 AM Super Bowl) as well as many others!

Moderator: fortymobile

210 in the Keystone
WWPDX MEMBER

249 Illinois

Post by 210 in the Keystone »

I am sorry it's moving around and thrown together but it was a quick spur of the moment type thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHDpRG0Ilg
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

good gate bro. hope to hear from you soon..... I got a whole lot more things going on in mobile for you to hear..... LMAO
103_buckeye
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 103_buckeye »

some one asked if 210 was done locken the ch. down!! haha! love it!
Broadcasting off the bank of the OHIO river.
sylvestr351
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by sylvestr351 »

WHO was that cat snaching tounges from them dogs in rockford il the outher day :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll:
210 in the Keystone
WWPDX MEMBER

That cat that was snatching tounges the other day was Sylvester 351 and I am sorry I didn't have the gate rolling at the time to prove it but I got an idea you snatch tounges all the time up around Rockford.
210 in the Keystone
WWPDX MEMBER

Hey Sky Hawk, I have been waiting for the right moment to gate that phat audio mobile of yours. I heard you in here a couple of weeks ago with a good strong signal but you had the audio all outta wack and I didn't want to gate that. I heard you yesterday, the audio was good but the conditions wern't. I have been kinda busy here lately working on a new project but I am going to make it my mission to roll a good gate on you and 65.

Return to “CB WATERGATES : <<< The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com!”