Some gates from yesterday

WATERGATES ONLY!!! POSTS WITHOUT GATES DO NOT BELONG IN THIS CATEGORY! USE "DX-LAND" FOR THOSE POSTS! The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com! (LISTEN FOR WWPDX.COM ON CHANNELS 28 (27.285 AM), 26 (27.265 AM Mini-Bowl), AND 6 (27.025 AM Super Bowl) as well as many others!

Moderator: fortymobile

Zodiac
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Zodiac »

sweet sounding good did ya hear me on that one boy i had that hammer down on sky ducks head......... :twisted: sucks time i get off work its dead air tryed at lunch today dead air :cry:
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

Zodiac wrote:sweet sounding good did ya hear me on that one boy i had that hammer down on sky ducks head......... :twisted: sucks time i get off work its dead air tryed at lunch today dead air :cry:
LMAO....... Dang I am going to have to do like probation officer start rolling them gates all the time again to show when I am and not on radio. Remember NO EXCUSES...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Goldfinger
Site Maintenance

Post by Goldfinger »

You can name each gate with the URL BB code.

Here is an example:

Code: Select all

["url=youtube url here"]name of gate here["/url"] 
Of course the quotations would be ommited
wwpdx
wwpdx.com

fortymobile

Post by fortymobile »

Some forums you can post the gate so it shows the vid
Goldfinger
Site Maintenance

Post by Goldfinger »

I know youtube support can be added to phpbb forums. Sidekick did it to his local CB forum. I'm not sure how he set it up in the admin control panel, but here is his instructions he added to show the members how to do it:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I made it so we can post youtube vid's on the site now. Here is a How To on posting a vid.

Ok a youtube browser address is all you will need.
One looks like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQhlmJTMzw
You will need the string after the = , EWQhlmJTMzw. Every vid has it's own string code/numbers.

1. Start your post.
2. Click the youtube button under the B I U
3. Add the string after the = in the middle of the youtube code [youtube]PLACE HERE[/youtube]
4. POST

Sorry I made it a little more work to post one, but all the BBCode I found to do this was cheesy. I will keep looking around for easier code so we can just rip the code from youtube. Either way it works.
wwpdx
wwpdx.com

Dago 971
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Dago 971 »

I use phpBB for my dad's motorcycle forums. All 521 needs to do is install the extensions for it. He can grab them for free on the phpBB Website...

Here is the link for the phpBB Youtube Mod

That would be nice to get this implemented here.
8)
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 426 »

Grate Gates 4040

Return to “CB WATERGATES : <<< The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com!”