103 buck ten

WATERGATES ONLY!!! POSTS WITHOUT GATES DO NOT BELONG IN THIS CATEGORY! USE "DX-LAND" FOR THOSE POSTS! The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com! (LISTEN FOR WWPDX.COM ON CHANNELS 28 (27.285 AM), 26 (27.265 AM Mini-Bowl), AND 6 (27.025 AM Super Bowl) as well as many others!

Moderator: fortymobile

103_buckeye
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 103_buckeye »

Many Thanks for the watergate! I like the way that 148 sounded had a real good sound to it!
Broadcasting off the bank of the OHIO river.
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

Many thanks on the compliment bro. As you can see it was not our turn to burn with one anothers radio and or..... I was in my usual spot which we have come to figure out that it is rough for me and you to talk together. signals was between 3 and 9 back and forth, even on the long gate I got that I have not posted up.

And to state a comment that I was told. I am not the only one that has this in the mobile (45 modified). But I am one of first to utilize it. Here is how I look at it.

Why build a 9 sec quarter mile dragster just to put it on highways at speed limit.... It would be a waste. Use what ya got that it was built for...... Hey goldfinger,,,,, copy that and send it to the other mobiles out there that you have modified their radios.... LMAO

Return to “CB WATERGATES : <<< The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com!”