Roaddog claims WWPDX is holding hands

WATERGATES ONLY!!! POSTS WITHOUT GATES DO NOT BELONG IN THIS CATEGORY! USE "DX-LAND" FOR THOSE POSTS! The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com! (LISTEN FOR WWPDX.COM ON CHANNELS 28 (27.285 AM), 26 (27.265 AM Mini-Bowl), AND 6 (27.025 AM Super Bowl) as well as many others!

Moderator: fortymobile

65_Probation officer
WWPDX MEMBER

Roaddog claims WWPDX is holding hands

Post by 65_Probation officer »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwVqCbK5byM

A little background. Skipshooter and Roaddog are always fightin with eachother on the band.

Tonight I warned Roaddog not to go to Texas because Skipshooter had the conditions. The watergate you hear is what happened after I said that and Roaddog started talking to Mayonaise.

My sole purpose for posting this gate is to show that I dont hold hand, politic, get on paltalk, or get on the phone to do my skip talking. I cannot stand it when people claim I am doing these things. I will leave anyone on the maul if somebody gets keyed on. I tell it straight.

You can hear Skipshooter keying on Roaddog in the gate and at the end, the condtions start moving back towards Roaddog's favor. ENJOY.......
#3 of the Texas Regulators
Goldfinger
Site Maintenance

Post by Goldfinger »

I always find it humorous when people that don't get on paltalk, complain about paltalk users like they are cheating on a nextel or something. What they don't realize is the 90% of the time, they guy on the receive end of a fight they are in makes a watergate that PROVES their duck ass got walked on. But since they are computer illiterate, they will never know. As a result they will call paltalk users hand holders even though in reality they are ignorant to the facts by not being on paltalk in the first place.
wwpdx
wwpdx.com

65_Probation officer
WWPDX MEMBER

I guess it would still be possible to do Goldfinger. Those who know me and have listened to my gates know that I call it like I hear it. I just wanted the record straight and since I had the gate rolling I figured it was the best way to show and prove.

I DO NOT POLITIC
Goldfinger
Site Maintenance

Post by Goldfinger »

Ya, I know you don't. I'm totally on your side on this thread. I was speaking in general terms about the people I hear in DX complaining about paltalk users. LOL
wwpdx
wwpdx.com

Zodiac
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Zodiac »

hey now i dont use pal talk or hold hands :lol:
Sky Hawk

Re: Roaddog claims WWPDX is holding hands

Post by Sky Hawk »

65_Probation officer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwVqCbK5byM

A little background. Skipshooter and Roaddog are always fightin with eachother on the band.

Tonight I warned Roaddog not to go to Texas because Skipshooter had the conditions. The watergate you hear is what happened after I said that and Roaddog started talking to Mayonaise.

My sole purpose for posting this gate is to show that I dont hold hand, politic, get on paltalk, or get on the phone to do my skip talking. I cannot stand it when people claim I am doing these things. I will leave anyone on the maul if somebody gets keyed on. I tell it straight.

You can hear Skipshooter keying on Roaddog in the gate and at the end, the condtions start moving back towards Roaddog's favor. ENJOY.......
And now you see........... I am not a member of AHHA (American Hand Holder Association) LMAOOOOOO hell even half of the pirates I talk to will tell you........... If you get keyed on..... while talking to me.... what happens.... when you get off the mic.... I am already in another conversation.......... Hey baby brother.... I told you........ When you start climbing to the top........ The haters love leaving comments to you on the air....... Not that we have heard the comments about one another before........ DO NOT MAKE ME GET MAD ON AIR TALKING ABOUT ANY OF MY PIRATE BROTHERS OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS BECAUSE I WILL GO OFF ON YOU ON THE AIR LIVE>>>>> LMAO not that any of you may or may not have heard this before...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jesse James NEC
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Jesse James NEC »

I know that I have made a few mad by tellin' exactly what I hear! but as long as I know I am tellin' it like it is.... then too bad if feelins got hurt! as far as I am concerned, I like PalTalk, not on it much, but have never "used" PalTalk in that way! I just get on the radio and listen for my WWPDX brothers! :)
World Wide Jesse James NEC just GOT DOWN!
Base: Ranger RCI63FFC4, JesseJames Built "Evil Slayer" ground plane
Mobile: Cobra 29 Chrome, Predator 10K with 17" shaft (from 557)
charlie
WWPDX MEMBER

51 in va

Post by charlie »

a 65 you talk to your radio if thay cant get on top of the pile up then thay need to start buying not crying when i get stepped on i just try harder the next time thanks for the key downs my way from time to time
charlie e looney
51 in the Luv
alabama skipshooter
WWPDX MEMBER

THATS RIGHT.

Post by alabama skipshooter »

THAT'S RIGHT, TELL HIM LITTLE BROTHER LIKE IT IS. YOU START GETTING COMMENTS LIKE HOLDING COFFEE BREAKS. BUT HEY, SKYHAWK WILL BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU, I DON'T HOLD NOBODY'S HAND. i DO NOT CALL THEM ON THE CELL PHONE. IF YOU ARE IN MY RADIO, YOU ARE DOING IT ON YOUR OWN. AND SOMEONE COMES OVER YOU, HEY I DROP YOU LIKE A HOT POTATO. I HAVE MADE PEEPS MAD. BUT I EXPECT THE SAME TREATMENT. NEVER EVER TAKE WHAT PEEPS SAY BAD ABOUT YOU OR US TO HEART. YOU'RE JUST DOING SOMETHING RIGHT, BRO. GETERDONE SON. JUST ALWAYS HAVE FUN. AT ANY TIME YOU, ME, OR ANY ONE CAN BE KEYED ON. IT'S MOTHER NATURE. NOBODY CAN WIN ALL THE TIME.
BAM BAM NOBODEY MOVES NOBODEY GETS HURT. THE ALABAMA SKIPSHOOTER WORKING THIS ALABAMA SLAMMER HAS BEEN THERE AND GONE.

CUTTING SKY DUCKS LIPS OFF ~Z~
CatDaddy
WWPDX MEMBER

Holding Hands

Post by CatDaddy »

Hey 65 that tells it all it's all in mother nature and if you are a mudduck and can't read your radio then those mudducks is going to make those kind of comments no excuses learn how to read that radio and you might not get your lips cut off. Catdaddy said and I meant it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Catdaddy
David Hennessee
-=Peakaboo=-
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by -=Peakaboo=- »

Mayonnaise man :D :D :D :D :D :D
-=PEAKABOO=-

"Trying not to choke on that 10 ohm smoke"
393 smokey hills
WWPDX MEMBER

road dog

Post by 393 smokey hills »

dog just happens to be a real close friend of mine. for several yrs mr.skipshooterused to hammer on dog when dog had nuthin to hammer back with. just so u know thats the reason he gets after skipshooter every chance he gets. its nuthin personal.and some you fellas know good and well that you have used paltalk on some ppl.cause nobodies a perfect cber like we all claim to be 73s from da hills 393 smokey hills :roll:
let it roll
521 Houston
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 521 Houston »

This the same roaddogg that's a member here?

"Roaddogg in the smokey hills"

If it is, what's the matter? He can't log in and post his own comments?

I dunno, maybe since he wants to talk about WWPDX he doesn't want to be a member here either?
Rest In Peace, My Child, My Friend!
Luckmeister (Lucky) - March 04, 2007 @ 11:59 AM
WWPDX-521 - Unit 521 Houston
Smiley
Smiley's CB Shop

Post by Smiley »

I second that. NEVER be at a place you don't like.
WWPDX #30
65_Probation officer
WWPDX MEMBER

I can understand why he is trying to key on the man. He has paid his dues and built his station up to what it is. I respect the man for doing what he has done.

I just didnt appreciate him saying that I was politicing. That's why the gate went up. If you hear something other than what I hear, then let me know.

Roaddog is a good guy, you just gotta be a little careful what you say when you have no idea what the man on the other end is actually hearing.
521 Houston
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 521 Houston »

Odd though, I didn't hear any mention of WWPDX in that gate, nor did I hear anyone using WWPDX numbers.

That being the case, it looks like it was addressed to you and Skipshooter personally, and not WWPDX.

Just "my impartial observation" from listening really closely to the gate.

*shrug*
Rest In Peace, My Child, My Friend!
Luckmeister (Lucky) - March 04, 2007 @ 11:59 AM
WWPDX-521 - Unit 521 Houston
65_Probation officer
WWPDX MEMBER

It's at 3 min and 04 seconds.

"Pirates of DX"

Return to “CB WATERGATES : <<< The Watergate's rolling on WWPDX.com!”