how to post a picture

Guest accessible area! Problems registering? Can't sign in? Need help posting? Assistance with something on the forum? Forum Q & A, suggestions & comments.
missouriagitater
WWPDX MEMBER

how to post a picture

Post by missouriagitater »

help i cant figure out how to post pictures i recently bought some beams and whanted to post pics of them to see if anyone could tell me what they are or if anyone has seen anything like them 6 verical and six horizonal but i cant figure out how to post pics help lol
YOUR CB FRIEND,
MISSOURI AGITATER
Muddobber 429
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Muddobber 429 »

Muddobber 429
WWPDX MEMBER

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:08 pm Post subject: explain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i got my computor back from the shop today and i was going to finally post those pic. of my bent antenna from last year on here but i reckon i forgot how to do it cause i just spent a hour tring to and i couldnt get it to go.So if some one would explain to me once again how to do it i will put the before and after pics.of my antenna.Thanks

Goldfinger
WWPDX ADMIN

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need to create an account at one of the "free" picture hosting websites like Photobucket, Imageshack or tinypic. After the account is created then you upload the pictures to the account. Once they are uploaded you "copy" and "paste" the [img] code from each picture here into the "message body" part of your post.

grasshopper
WWPDX ADMIN

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:16 pm Post subject:

Dont forget about our hosting service. At wwpdx.net you can store pics, video, and audio files for free.

I had to go back and find where i asked that same question cause i had a lot of problem with it also hope this help
WWPDX 429 Muddobber in the Buckeye
Muddobber 429
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Muddobber 429 »

That looks kinda confusing there. Just look what Goldfinger says and then you should figure it out.Grasshopper explains that we have one of those places to store a file on wwpdx.net
WWPDX 429 Muddobber in the Buckeye
grasshopper
WWPDX ADMIN

Post by grasshopper »

Yes WWPDX.net is our free hosting service. Just upload your pics there or a site like photobucket.com then copy and paste the url here on the site.
Ill be back in here a little later if yall need some help.

Yall remember that ya must login on WWPDX.net to upload same with photobucket.
missouriagitater
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by missouriagitater »

hey thanks a bunch i finally got my photos posted again thanks a bunch take care happy dxing.
YOUR CB FRIEND,
MISSOURI AGITATER
Daddylonglegs-927
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Daddylonglegs-927 »

grasshopper wrote:Yes WWPDX.net is our free hosting service. Just upload your pics there or a site like photobucket.com then copy and paste the url here on the site.
Ill be back in here a little later if yall need some help.

Yall remember that ya must login on WWPDX.net to upload same with photobucket.
Works like a charm~ :wink:

8)
Daddylonglegs
WWPDX 927

Return to “Forum Help & Info (Visitor and Member Help)”