The Admins, Founders and skipshooters of wwpdx

for all them who pirate a duck stomping base or mobile station give them duckpuckas a place in the hall of fame !

Remember give them up coming mudducks some love too !
Sky Hawk

The Admins, Founders and skipshooters of wwpdx

Post by Sky Hawk »

Founders
521. For working so hard on the forum. The silent mouthpiece aka.... The man who makes the rules and makes it look like it was written by an attorney.

Rage... For being here from the beginning.

Zoduck... I mean Zodiac aka Thumper aka....Duckmaster. YA DUCK.... lmao... For keeping the fire for wanting it to be the best forum on the net..... And for wanting to drop a hammer in dx land.

Admins

Goldfinger. For helping everyone with audio mods. And going the extra step to help people achieve the sound they are looking for. For helping with running of the forum with pride.

Grasshopper. For helping with running the forum with pride. For putting one of the cleanest sounding signal on the band. Proudly telling people to come listen to how they sound on wwpdx.com

Skyhawk. The man with the plan. ALWAYS helping someone after a 14 16 hour day So they can key up. Being a devoted person on WWPDX. Keeping those nasty spammers away after a longggg day at work.

Smiley. For going the extra step to help people. Even giving away parts for nothing just to get people back on the air. For going the extra mile to help with the forum rules to being enforced. For helping running the forum with pride. AKA Ninja

Mod and skipshooter
4040 for telling everyone about wwpdx when you are broadcasting in dx land. For starting a new way for gating.... Youtube gatemaster.

Skipshooters
33 for associating with us ducks and telling people about wwpdx.com when on the air. I really wish that you would come back to dxing with us old cbers because you have one hell of a game. And some of the most beautiful audio coming out on the band bro.

51 in the luv. For getting in the gating and telling about wwpdx on the band. aka My copilot when I happen to be on the band and conditions are rolling to the east.....

65 probation officer. For telling people where the watergates go WWPDX.com It is good to have you as a friend and to battle you on the band. You have some dang good nickels. Always a pleasure bro.

103 in the buckeye.... for have that awesome sound in dx land. And proudly saying wwpdx.

108 tagalong. For rolling the gates and telling people about wwpdx when you are on the band. Keep up the good work bro. See ya in manchester tn soon.

174 Iceman for proudly putting out on the band. wwpdx.com..... I think I have talked to ya a time or 2.

181. For rolling that gates and being a member of wwpdx. Also for putting the maul on that duck 65 from time to time..... :lol: :lol:

210 in the stone. For rolling watergates and having a beautiful audio on the band. Best by far in my opinion on the band. Nothing less than perfection

258 upstate newyork aka.... Lip Chopper.... For rolling the gates bro and telling people about pirates of dx now instead of that other site. Keep up the good work bro.

280 squirrel. For having a bad ass 8 pill mobile and proudly saying wwpdx on the band.

299 Keystone for having a bad ass dx mobile. And for saying wwpdx on the band when you are out there.... I heard ya a time or 2... lol

379 Stringbean. For mentioning wwpdx on the band. I have heard a few gates or 2 on ya.... lol

426. For starting in watergates and telling people about wwpdx. Good sounding station on the westside representing for sure.

639 For mentioning in dxland about PDX. And for helping members with electrical.

706 Jonesville. For having a awesome sound on the band bro.

1378 For posting watergates and mentioning the PDX board. Also for having a awesome sounding station on the band. Its a skullcracka nation.

Alabama Skipshooter. For being a royal pain in the but of a brother... For being one hell of a dxer. For holding a hell of a hammer. For proudly saying PDX160 with that hammer in the ionosphere.

Audioman. For rolling the gates bro. For telling people about wwpdx.... Aka twin brother got down.

BIG POPPA PUMP. For being a world class friend... For having a perfection that is like no other on building a mobile...

Boots179 for rolling the watergates and saying wwpdx on the air.

Buckeye Slim aka norom aka Red Sky. For being here from the beginning.

Daddy Long Legs. For holding that big ass hammer in dxland and telling people about wwpdx. For helping people with antennas.... AKA THE QUADMASTER.

Deerslayer. For being a friend. For rolling the gates and saying wwpdx on the band. Also for being my dx neighbor when the sandpile comes into my RX.

EFHutton. For mentioning wwpdx on the band with that smooth sounding station of yours.

Hollowpoint for rolling the watergates and mentioning wwpdx. Hope to catch you again for sure bro

Icecream man. For having a wonderful sound on the band and mentioning wwpdx from that good sounding station.

Jeremiah 669. For being a proud member of wwpdx and mentioning it on
the air.

Jesse James NEC for being a good friend and mentioning wwpdx on the air.

Littlesquirt in MI..... for being on the band saying wwpdx... even on the superbowl.. Also for riding that 10 speed.... lol

Mista bowtie for having that bad ass SKULLCRACKA Mobile.... Its a skullcracka nation.

Mr Jones sometimes called MR. J O N E S in the cornfields... For being into the audio thing long before most of us ducks.

Muddober. For holding that thing down in dx land. Proudly saying wwpdx.com on the air.... And also putting that hammer down on Iceman every now and again....

Mule Man... For proudly saying wwpdx on that awesome sounding johnson coming out of those cold great lakes.

Popatop BYU. For beating me up on the band like old 33.... And being one hell of a dxer.

Roadrunner BYU. A very avid dxer.

Stacy Adams for having a ear for audio and broadcasting with awesome audio on the band bro.

Stagecoach mobile.... the real 300 foot of steel... For having that bad ass key in dx land... For holding the hammer on the ducks.

sylvestr351 for being a dxer and still associating with us ducks from the beginning.

Tijuana Mama. For being a proud member of wwpdx and being WWPDX#1. For rolling watergates. And mentioning wwpdx on the band.

Please note I am not finished with this list. Just getting late and I need to get to bed. edited again on 2-9-11
379 Stringbean
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 379 Stringbean »

Well Skyhawk,thanx for the mentioning of my name.Theres only one thing I enjoy more than skipshooting(well one goes without saying so 2)and thats watching my son win at the bmx track.WWPDX has really been fun and hope to be around for many years to come.Thanx for having me as well.
Smiley
Smiley's CB Shop

Post by Smiley »

Thank you skyhawk. I added to your list. You forgot one.
WWPDX #30
Daddylonglegs-927
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Daddylonglegs-927 »

I appreciate the honorable mention my friend~

Again; it was a GREAT pleasure to meet you and the pretty one.

Thanks for ALL you do and a big standing ovation to EVERYONE.

''WE'RE ONLY GETTING STARTED'' :shock:

Hope to meet a bunch of you in Tennessee this year!!!!
Daddylonglegs
WWPDX 927
Zodiac
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Zodiac »

All shucks sky duck ! Like I always said we do have the best web site and members on the web... I should not say members but family on the net ! Thank you all for making wwpdx what it is today
EF-Hutton
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by EF-Hutton »

thanks for the putting me on the list.

LETS ALL OF US TRY TO GET THE registered users
UP TO 2000 BY JUNE 1ST
broadcasting from the hills of indiana

MR. HUTTON
deerslayer
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by deerslayer »

thanks neighbor. i am glad i made the good list and not the bad one. has anyone had conditions? been dead around here.
deerslayer
GO BIG OR GO HOME
Jesse James NEC
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Jesse James NEC »

I'm workin on gettin to that list, tryin to get in there with Grasshopper for audio, gettin very close now, few more days! ;)
World Wide Jesse James NEC just GOT DOWN!
Base: Ranger RCI63FFC4, JesseJames Built "Evil Slayer" ground plane
Mobile: Cobra 29 Chrome, Predator 10K with 17" shaft (from 557)
210 in the Keystone
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 210 in the Keystone »

Dang Sky Hawk, that's quite the list you got there and I am tickled to have made a place in it too.
I have got to agree with you, WWPDX is the place to be, it's the only forum I belong to. You can look over to the left and see when I joined and how many post I have made, I don't post much but I do read this forum several times a day and it is the only one I read.
WWPDX runs a tight ship with a lot of hard work from the admins and the forum is full of good usefull info thanks to the help of guys like Goldfinger, Grasshopper and Smiley and all of the other members with watergates, tips, helpfull hints and inspirations... makes me proud to be a member, thanks to everybody that helps make it possible.
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

Still have not had time to finish the list.... sorry guys and girls..... just busy as a one legged man in a ass kissing contest.....

O yea smiley. I can not take all the credit for the spammers.... Grasshopper has been doing it just as much on them if not more.
33_n_d_byu
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 33_n_d_byu »

Goldfinger
Site Maintenance

Post by Goldfinger »

Thanks Skyhawk!
wwpdx
wwpdx.com

grasshopper
WWPDX ADMIN

Post by grasshopper »

Like I have always said,,, This Is Home. And thanks for the mention bro,, 33,, it will be good to see back on the darkside too big brotha.
1378 Oklahoma
WWPDX MEMBER

Re: The Admins, Founders and skipshooters of wwpdx

Post by 1378 Oklahoma »

Sky Hawk wrote:1378 For posting watergates and mentioning the PDX board. Also for having a awesome sounding station on the band. Its a skullcracka nation.[/b]
Thank You Sky Hawk for adding me with this fine list of people. I feel honored and yes it is a SkullCracka Nation :wink:

WWPDX # 27.025

SSB is for Sissy's... Real Men Operate Amplitude Modulation......

1955 Johnson Viking Ranger
SkullCracka 6 Element Beam

http://www.youtube.com/user/1378Oklahoma
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

33_n_d_byu wrote:Image
Glad to see ya coming back.
tagalong
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by tagalong »

thanks for the mention on this , makes me feel like a real DXer !! :D
im sorta off the air for a little while DX anyway just local at the moment but in the next few weeks ill be back out there full throttle !!
keep up the great work on the forum and thanks to all for making this the best forum out there
Tag
WWPDX 108 CH,28 all the time !! Tagalong 108 in Tennessee

To slow to run with the BIG DOGS !!

Galaxy Melaka,
Maco 7 element on the flat side ! on the ground at the moment ..
Muddobber 429
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Muddobber 429 »

Thank you Skyhawk for putting me in the same class with all the legends of the air waves I try my best to fly my WWPDX banner high and wide.I feel honorred to be on the list thank you.And for keying on the Ice Man i just try to keep the channel clear of all the mud ducks out there lol
WWPDX 429 Muddobber in the Buckeye
roadrunner
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by roadrunner »

that is funny right there...
Muddobber 429 wrote:Thank you Skyhawk for putting me in the same class with all the legends of the air waves I try my best to fly my WWPDX banner high and wide.I feel honorred to be on the list thank you.And for keying on the Ice Man i just try to keep the channel clear of all the mud ducks out there lol
:lol:

Return to “pirate hall of fame ”