A true friend !

for all them who pirate a duck stomping base or mobile station give them duckpuckas a place in the hall of fame !

Remember give them up coming mudducks some love too !
Zodiac
WWPDX MEMBER

A true friend !

Post by Zodiac »

I would like to take the time to tell a man on here Thank You!

now you all have to forgive me I am not as good as Gordon when it comes to this writhing stuff so bear with me

This man knew I was having some trouble in my life with my wife....ex now!

he would take the time out of his days to drop me a call to see how i was doing tell me to hang in there! not know the man all to well he told me stories of his past to try and pick me up to let me know that there is life still out ther and some one even better out there ! you know that meant alot coming from a guy who I barley knew ! He has always made me feel like a part of his family hes like a big brother to me even thou we have never met ! this man as also helped me out like no other pick me up out of being a little mud duck
as some may know i have 4pill and 16 pill and its all because of this man
the 4 pill showed up on my door step and the 16 pill he knew i wanted and called one day to tell me to go pick up a western union he had sent me for the 16 pill !hell he was even going to pay to fly me back to a brake back east on his dime !
wow I really could not say anyone would go out of there way for me like that for a hobbie ! I dont know how many time I tryed to ship him money for every thing he has shipped me and get blow off to another topic ! Most of ya who know this man and would say the same he has a big heart of gold and would give you the shirt off his back !
I have never met this man but spend a ton of time on the phone with bullshing !

so skyduck Thank you for every thing I am proud to call you my brother ! cant wait to have a beer with ya!

Smiley
Smiley's CB Shop

Post by Smiley »

No doubt. I second all that. He is a great Sky duck. By the way. Prime told me to tell ya hey.
WWPDX #30
Sky Hawk

Post by Sky Hawk »

410 ya duckies.... lmao......
Zodiac
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Zodiac »

just wait till this duck drops that hammer on ya ..... :lol:
Goldfinger
Site Maintenance

Post by Goldfinger »

:D
wwpdx
wwpdx.com

fortymobile

Post by fortymobile »

I have the Same big brother..... Sky Hawk Has always been there in times of need .....Its funny when your Down There always that Guy or Gal that will push you thew the Hard times... Sky Hawk is indeed that Guy Thank you Sky Hawk your Hommie 4040
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 444 »

I have to agree........Sky has given so much to this hobby, many people really don't know!!!! We always say something great when our friends are gone, we need to say it when they are here!!! SKY I LOVE YA MAN!!!! BE BLESSED
73s
alabama skipshooter
WWPDX MEMBER

HAY NOW

Post by alabama skipshooter »

HAY NOW HE IS MY REAL BROTHER. SORRY BUTT HE IS THE BEST RIGHT. 8) I TRAINED HIM WELL. HA HA
BAM BAM NOBODEY MOVES NOBODEY GETS HURT. THE ALABAMA SKIPSHOOTER WORKING THIS ALABAMA SLAMMER HAS BEEN THERE AND GONE.

CUTTING SKY DUCKS LIPS OFF ~Z~
65_Probation officer
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by 65_Probation officer »

He has been there for me too. I must not be as good looking as Zodiac, but he did come 3 hrs the wrong way to pick me up and take me to Manchester. He even brought me back home and wouldnt except a dime for the fuel...

Skyhawk is a hell of a guy. I think next time we get together for a game of pool, i will have to let him win.
#3 of the Texas Regulators

Return to “pirate hall of fame ”