Tram D201 direct inject and cap mods

This topic is for posting general questions and answers related to the info found in the High Fidelity Audio section above to KEEP THAT FORUM CLEAN! Only instructions, diagrams and schematics will be posted in the above section. PLEASE POST All YOUR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS RELATED TO MODS SHOWN IN THE HIGH FIDELITY AUDIO SECTION HERE!
Big Boss Man
WWPDX MEMBER

Tram D201 direct inject and cap mods

Post by Big Boss Man »

Has anyone ever direct injected a Tram D201 and did the cap mods? If so what caps did you change and to what value? Also where did you direct inject your audio. I looked at C623 which connects to pin 5 of the 6l6 audio tube but I realized I needed to use the audio driver circuit to have enough to drive the audio. Thanks for any help Bossman
The loudest mouth in the south but quite possibly the weakest station in the nation!
Goldfinger
Site Maintenance

Re: Tram D201 direct inject and cap mods

Post by Goldfinger »

I'm busy for much of the day but I'll pull out the schematic later and post it up.
wwpdx
wwpdx.com

Big Boss Man
WWPDX MEMBER

Post by Big Boss Man »

Thanks Goldfinger
The loudest mouth in the south but quite possibly the weakest station in the nation!
Goldfinger
Site Maintenance

Post by Goldfinger »

Check the rx and tx mods section. :mrgreen:
wwpdx
wwpdx.com

Return to “>>> HIGH FIDELITY AUDIO Q and A <<< POST QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS HERE!”